Oluwagbamileke Joy Jegede has a Master of Public Administration candidate with a background in law and business administration.
She has a special interest in creating, implementing, and evaluating development policies, strategies and programs that work for the local people and context in African countries.
She works as a lawyer and management consultant with vast experience in SME business development, project management and evaluation, and Sierra Leonean corporate and business law.
ROAD TO HER SUCCESS.
-She was born on March 01, 1998, to Pastor Olusola & Olubunmi, Jegede.
-She passed her National Primary School Exams at the age of 9
– She sat for and passed Basic Education School Exams (BECE) at 12 years
– She sat and passed West Africa School Certificate Exams with an outstanding result at 14 years
– She gained admission into the Universities at the age of 14 (Two different Universities)
– She graduated with 1st Division in Bachelors of Administration at the age of 17.
– She graduated with 1st Class Honours in Law from Fourah Bay College, Sierra Leone at the age of 18, making her the youngest graduate in Africa
– She became a Lawyer at the age of 20, making her the youngest lawyer in Africa, and the second youngest lawyer currently in the world (from all available records).
Oluwagbemileke Joy Jegede who is an indigene of Oye Ekiti, Ekiti State, Nigeria, but resides in Sierra Leone.
At 18, Oluwagbemileke Joy Jegede became the youngest lawyer in African history when she bagged a First Class in Law from Fourah Bay College, the University of Sierra Leone, in 2016.
Jegede is presently a postgraduate student in Public Administration at the London School of Economics, United Kingdom.
Isn’t this a great achievement?
Let’s hear from you in the comment section