The Lagos State government has once again urged residents in the states to comply with the restrictions and laws as the country fights to avert the second wave of COVID-19.
The Lagos State government in an infograph posted on its official Twitter page listed 13 guidelines to be adhered to.
The guidelines are listed below
- Meeting friends and family – Maintain adequate social distance.
- Bars and pubs – All bars, night clubs, and pubs are to remain closed.
- Retail – Retail shops can open but “hould ensuI’mCOVID-19 protocols.
- Work and business – Some staff must work from home to reduce crowd in workplace.
- Education – All schools are to remain closed until further”notice.
- Exercise – Maintain safe distance.
- Entertainment – No carnivals/ concerts or street parties and jamborees.
- Personal care – Wash your hand” regularly, use alcohol-based sanitisers, maintain social distancing.
- Overnight stays – The midnight to 4am curfew imposed by the Federal Government remains.
- Wedding and social gatherings – Must not exceed 300 people with prior clearance from the Lagos State Safety Commission.
- Places of worship – To follow COVID-19 protocols and not exceed 5″ per cent of the maximum capacity for attendance
- Clinically extremely vulnerable – Are advised to stay at home.
- Travelling – All non-essential travels are seriously advised against.
Please don’t forget to “Allow the notification” so you will be the first to get our gist when we publish it.
Drop your comment in the section below, and don’t forget to share this post.