A Yoruba activist identified as Sunday igboho has been in the news lately following his seven-day notice to Fulani herdsmen in the Ibarapa area of Oyo State to leave the place because of the high rate of crime and insecurity in the state.
According to him, Fulani herdsmen have been responsible for the kidnappings and killings of the people of Oke-Ogun and Ibarapa.
Meanwhile, some people still believe that Sunday Igboho is a trouble maker or liar, that Fulani Herdsmen don’t carry guns but sticks.
If you are among those people who think Fulani Herdsmen don’t carry guns, take a look at these recent photos of Fulani Herdsmen who have been arrested with deadly weapons.
1. In 2018, the Oyo State Police Command arrested sixteen herdsmen, who kidnapped officials of the West African Examinations Council in Kishi area of the state.
2. These Fulani Herdsmen were Arrested with guns in Adamawa
3. This Fulani herdsmen was arrested with AK47 rifles in Kaduna state
4. These Fulani Herdsmen were arrested with weapons in Ogun state.
5 . These Fulani herdsmen were arrested with arms and ammunition used in terrorising residents of Ayetoro in Yewa North area of Ogun state.
6. Below are photos of 92 Fulani Herdsmen arrested weapons. They were nabbed in Abuja by soldiers in 2018.
Please don’t forget to “Allow the notification” so you will be the first to get our gist when we publish it.
Drop your comment in the section below, and don’t forget to share this post.