HIV and AIDs have been one of a deadly viral diseases, the symptoms vary from individual to individual and it is very advisable to get tested if you feel you have contact with patience who is HIV positive or if you notice any of these 7 symptoms.
1. Dry cough and Sore throat: if you notice that you have an extreme dry cough that has gone on for quite a long time, after taking some medication and it persists, you need to run an HIV test immediately.
2. Fever: it is usually one of the first signs/symptoms of HIV in the human body. At this level, the virus moves into the blood circulatory system and starts to duplicate, this could lead to other related symptoms like weakness of the body, sore throat, and swollen lymph organs.
3. Headache and Fatigue: at this point, you generally feel dizzy, weak, and tired. You will frequently experience a serious headache regularly. This is because your immune system is now reducing due to inflammatory responses. In this stage, the symptoms can come late or early.
4. Achy muscles, swollen lymph nodes, and pain: A Lymph hub in the human system ensures the blood by eliminating viruses and microscopic organisms. At the point when the HIV enters the body, the lymph gets inflamed. This lymph is found in the crotch, neck, and armpit. The area of this lymph implies you’ll feel torment when they are inflamed.
5. Skin rash: This rash may appear as pink focus and inching. This symptom can occur as early and late symptoms.
7. Night sweat: not considering the room temperature or other related causes, night sweats can be an early symptom of HIV
6. Vomiting, Nausea, and diarrhea: This symptom is very common in most contaminated individuals, in the early stages. At this point you will find out that you can’t quit passing feces, please at that point you need to go for an HIV test immediately.
Please don’t forget to “Allow the notification” so you will be the first to get our gist when we publish it.
Drop your comment in the section below, and don’t forget to share this post.